FREE event for RCGP members
Wesleyan Financial Services are hosting a webinar designed to help you understand your mortgage options. Please note, due to the financial nature of this session we are unable to record and send out a copy post event.
Key areas covered in the webinar will include:
- Key considerations you should be aware of and how you can build the strongest case, ahead of applying for your mortgage
- The importance of clearing your debts
- The types of mortgages available
- Important points for first time buyers
- Questions around re-mortgaging and costs involved with moving home
- What we offer with our mortgage service
- Then finally what your actions and next steps should be, following this webinar
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, plus be able to request a no-obligation fee free mortgage review* with a Wesleyan Specialist Financial Advisor. (*Wesleyan Financial Services will be paid a fee by the mortgage lender upon completion of the loan.)
Your mortgage is secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
If you’re unable to attend but would like to book an appointment with a Specialist Financial advisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
We look to forward to welcoming you on the webinar.
Please note: by contacting Wesleyan you agree to sharing your contact details outside RCGP GDPR. All details will remain confidential with Wesleyan and GDPR regulations apply.
Royal College of General Practitioners partners with Wesleyan: https://www.wesleyan.co.uk/news-and-insight/rcgp-and-wesleyan
Member – FREE
Non Member – £10
Wesleyan Financial Services
Mersey & Cumbria Faculty