A review of the theory and practice of flu, pneumococcal and shingles immunisation for those currently giving just flu and/or pneumococcal and/or shingles immunisations in their workplace.
This is and update and is therefore ONLY suitable for those who have completed their introductory immunisation training. Meets the PHE recommendations for immunisers annual update.
- Current issues in flu, pneumococcal and shingles vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine flu, pneumococcal and shingles disease
- Any relevant/recent changes to the recommendations national policy for flu, pneumococcal and shingles immunisation
- The different types of vaccines
- Review of PSDs and protocols
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Support strategies
- Current practice and identification of areas for improvement
Discussion and sharing of good practice.