A review of the theory and practice of immunisation for those currently immunising or advising on immunisation in their workplace.
Includes both childhood and adult immunisations.
Meets the HPA recommendations for immunisers annual update.
- General Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Practice Nurses
- District Nurses
- School Nurses
- Health Visitors
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Any relevant/recent changes to the National Immunisation schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Case scenarios for commonly-encountered problems in practice
Discussion and sharing of good practice.