CPD Accredited Study Days
Behind every clinician, there is an everyday superhero with one mission: Improve leg ulcer care and reduce healing time.
Who should attend?
Want to learn more about leg ulcer diagnosis and evidence-based treatment? Or perhaps, refine your knowledge on compression systems and application techniques?
Come one, come all, as Leg Ulcer Days 2019 is beneficial to all district, community.
- Madeleine Flanagan, Principal Lecturer, Dermatology and Wound Management, University of Hertfordshire
- Sarah Gardner, Clinical Lead for Tissue Viability Service, Oxford Health NHS FT (RGN, DN cert, CPT, BA Hons, MSc, Queens Nurse)
- Caroline Dowsett, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tissue Viability East London NHS Foundation Trust London & Independent Nurse Consultant in Wound Care
What can you expect?
The why and the how of correct diagnosis, patient-centric dialogue and evidence-based treatment
Practical How-to sessions on:
- Leg ulcer diagnosis: including a session on ABPI/Doppler and limb assessment
- Compression bandages: including how to apply evidence-based compression bandages
- Evidence assessment and how to apply this into your daily life
Excellent networking opportunities to network with your fellow clinicians