Our Maternity & Parental Leave Programme is designed for Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Primary Care GP’s on maternity leave, adoption or other parental leave. It aims to provide:
- Impartial support and advice for GP’s to aid smooth transition into time away from work and return to work
- Up to 3 x 1:1 coaching sessions:
- 2 x antenatal to forward plan keeping in touch and support throughout time away from work
- 1 x post natal to start planning and preparing for return to work
- BringBaby session for keeping in touch and staying up to date
- Relevant support and education available from training hub
- Regular education/update keeping in touch sessions
- Networking/peer support including WhatsApp group to support through time away from work and return to work
The programme is flexible for participants to attend as much or as little as they wish.
Applicants must be post CCT.
To sign up to the programme please click on the + below and complete the form: