Cambs LMC represents, supports, and advises local practices. We can now offer our guidance more widely to practice staff and GPs across the country looking to refresh or upskill essential knowledge to ensure their businesses are better placed to tackle the challenges of general practice today.
Are you a GP interested in a future partnership, or an existing practice manager or partner looking for a refresher on the
fundamentals of running your practice and brush up on the latest HR or legal requirements?
We have had around 100 local GPs and Practice Managers go through our modular course on business fundamentals which has allowed us to identify trends to advise practices’ business efficiencies, and highlighted the precise skills required for GPs and their senior staff to better understand how to help be more in control of their own futures.
We offer subject-matter experts with current working in-depth knowledge of general practice business. Each session will be delivered online, live, with the opportunity to raise questions and contribute to the interactive session.
Our module menu includes:
- Managing short term staff absence – Wed 26 April
- Managing long term staff absence – Tues 09 May
- Supporting workplace wellbeing – Wed 24 May
- Performance and appraisal in general practice teams – Wed 21 June
- Addressing poor behaviours – Thurs 13 July
- Strengthening teamwork and supporting teams under stress – Wed 13 Sept
- Business Governance – What does a good practice look like? – Wed 19 July
Regulations & Finance:
- Legal Obligations for Partnerships in Practice Tues 06 June
- Understanding practice accounts and finance streams Thurs 21 Sept
- Employment Law essentials for Practices & PCNs Thurs 04 May
- Guide to local and national performance processes (GMC/NHSE)
- CQC Guidance for New Partners and Managers
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough constituents receive a 20% discount, please email email@example.com for the session discount code prior to booking.
To book onto one of our Bitesize sessions, click here