Do you want to make a difference
……… become an Ambassador!
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub are recruiting ambassadors for a First Contact Physiotherapist Ambassador ( 1 day a week) to join our team and support the development and training offer for AHPs and New Roles in Primary Care including a Physician Associate, Paramedic and Clinical Pharmacist.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about their role and what they do, who possess a diverse range of qualities, expertise, skills and experiences that could really support the development of the New Roles in Primary Care.
Why become an ambassador at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training hub?
- Develop your own personal and professional skills
- Share knowledge and open new networks
- Support development and changes to Primary Care
Purpose of the role
- Assisting with the understanding of new roles, governance and development needs
- Supporting development of recruitment, retention and training opportunities
- Representing the interests of general practice at meetings, events, conferences and through ongoing multimedia promotion
- Identifying training needs and advising on delivery content
- Developing relevant communication including updates, advice and document review
- Leading the development of Peer Support Groups
- Engaging PCNs to support the implementation of new roles