Continuing Professional Development (short course)
Enhance and build on prior knowledge, integrating evolving new concepts and evidence surrounding respiratory diagnosis and management of the community-based patient.
- Local and national policy in relation to respiratory health care.
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of the respiratory system.
- Diagnosis and management of common respiratory conditions – predominately COPD and Asthma, including principles of quality assured spirometry and interpretation.
- Pharmacological management.
- Non-pharmacological management.
- Vaccination update (3-hour workshop)