NHSE have launched a coaching offer to primary care called #lookingAfterYouToo: Coaching support for primary care staff.
- The one off coaching sessions are available to all those hardworking and dedicated Primary Care workers on the frontline who may never have had the opportunity for coaching. This offer is available to clinical and non-clinical staff, including; GPs, Practice Nurses, PMs, admin and reception staff, HCAs, Social Prescribers, Link Workers, Pharmacists, Dentists and Optometrists.
- Primary Care staff can access the new coaching programme at: https://people.nhs.uk/lookingafteryoutoo/
- It is a totally confidential service. They fill in a brief series of standard introductory questions, and then self-assess against 11 pretty standard resilience factors on a scale
- 45-min coaching slots are currently available from 07.00 to 22.00 every day (including weekends) at the moment. A variety of platforms are offered (Zoom, Skype, phone etc).
- There is the possibility of more sessions with the same coach if the person feels it is appropriate.