Primary Care Leadership Collaboratives
Be part of this exciting development opportunity, enabling people from across different professions within Primary Care in the East of England to enhance their leadership and improvement skills.
Are you passionate about improving the quality of care, service transformation and innovation across the wider system?
Are you already working and leading collaboratively across professions, organisations or networks to ensure better outcomes for patients?
Overview of programme components
- The programme provides a blended learning approach combining the opportunity for group discussion, interaction and peer to peer learning with a number of guest speakers on topics and themes such as team leadership, improvement methods, innovation and system working, project work and reading
- Three impact days: Wednesday 12th February, Wednesday 15th April and Wednesday 20th May 2020
- Venue – Holiday Inn, Impington, Cambs
- Access to coaching and/or mentoring
- Undertaking your 360 Healthcare Leadership
- Online dedicated microsite
Please note that each place represents an investment of £1,000 and it’s fully funded by the East of England Leadership Academy.
This programme requests attendance at each of the impact days and should be fully supported by your line manager as part of your PDP. Inability to attend all days will have an impact on both personal development and programme delivery
3 Steps to Application
- The application form can be found below
- Only one application form per collaborative
- It is expected that collaborative members will attend all of the impact days
- Applications close at 10 am on Monday 6th January 2020
- Successful collaboratives will be notified by Friday 17th January 2020