Do you want to make a difference? Become an Ambassador for CPTH!
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub are recruiting for a Personalised Care Ambassador ( 1 day a week) to join our team to support the development and training offer for AHPs and New Roles in Primary Care.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their role and what they do, who possesses a diverse range of qualities, expertise, skills and experiences that could really support the development of the New Roles in Primary Care.
Why become an ambassador for CPTH?
- Develop your own personal and professional skills
- Share knowledge and open new networks
- Support development and changes to Primary Care
Purpose of the role:
- Assisting with the understanding of new roles, governance and development needs
- Supporting development of recruitment, retention and training opportunities
- Representing the interests of general practice at local and regional meetings, groups, events, conferences and through ongoing multimedia promotion
- Identifying training needs and advising on delivery content
- Developing relevant communication including updates, advice and document review
- Leading the development of Peer Support Groups
- Engaging PCNs to support the implementation of new roles
The post-holder will act as a ‘champion’ for primary care, testing and refining new ways of working. Successful implementation of these roles will benefit from coordinated, sustainable approaches to workforce supply, training and education across Primary Care.
More about us…
Who are We?
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub is a dynamic and fast-growing NHS organisation set up to help our local practices attract, develop and retain people to work in General Practice across the patch.
What are we about?
We provide training and development opportunities and information for clinical and administrative staff working in our GP Practices via our website cptraininghub.nhs.uk. We work closely with NHS-E, HEE and the CCG to bring national funding and initiatives to our practices in meaningful ways to support our teams to grow to meet the very real demands of patient care.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of?
Job Description & Person Specification
Download the Role Profile for job description and person specification.
ROLE PROFILE (word doc)
How to apply?
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to Nicola Arbon, Project Manager Nicola.email@example.com
Or to schedule an informal discussion please call 07377 200242 or email Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday 24th March, 5pm
You can find out more about Personalised Care here