Do you want to make a difference? Become an Ambassador for CPTH!
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub are recruiting a Physician Associate Ambassador ( 1-2 days a week) to join our team and support the development and training offer PAs in healthcare settings.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about their role and what they do, who possess a diverse range of qualities, expertise, skills and experiences that could really support the development of the PA role especially in Primary Care.
Why become an ambassador at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training hub?
- Develop your own personal and professional skills
- Share knowledge and open new networks
- Support development and changes for PAs
Purpose of the role
- Assisting with the understanding of new roles, governance and development needs
- Supporting development of recruitment, retention and training opportunities
- Representing the interests of PAs at meetings, events, conferences and through ongoing multimedia promotion
- Identifying training needs and advising on delivery content
- Developing relevant communication including updates, advice and document review
- Leading the development of Peer Support Groups
- Engaging key stakeholders to support the development of PAs
The post-holder will act as a “champion” for PAs, testing and refining new ways of working. Successful implementation of these roles will benefit from coordinated, sustainable approaches to workforce supply, training and education across all healthcare settings.
For more information please see the Job Description and Person Specification (word doc).
How to apply?
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to Nicola Arbon, Project Manager Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to schedule an informal discussion please call 07377 200242 or email Nicola.email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021