Daniel Hughes – Head of Clinical Services, Interface Clinical Services
- Qualified as pharmacist 2003. Worked at Interface since 2009 as a pharmacist working in primary care and as the national training lead.
- He has delivered patient facing clinics across a range of long term conditions (LTCs) and has led on the design of a variety of patient support programmes which have gained national recognition as quality improvement initiatives.
- Overseen the development of a number of digital solutions across key LTCs that provide clinicians with a guideline-based view of condition management, allowing prioritisation of groups of patients for proactive review according to clinical need.
“I am passionate about improving health through innovation and I believe that by harnessing our primary care data we can support the delivery of best care to patients living with long term conditions such as COPD, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.”
Scott Sutton – National Lead Pharmacist, Interface Clinical Services
- Worked at Interface since 2013 supporting the delivery of patient facing clinics across a range of long term conditions.
- Involved in service design and development and is the national trainer.
“I have a keen interest in respiratory health and am a member of the Primary Care Respiratory Society.”