We discuss a radical new perspective on the neurobiology of chronic pain and how this can revolutionise our practice.
What we cover:
- How chronic pain poses a major challenge in modern medicine.
- We share our understanding of the neurobiology of chronic pain.
- How this changes the support we give our chronic pain patients.
- Subject of much media attention: the downsides of opiates and pentinoids.
- New tips and strategies for managing chronic pain.
The webinar was first broadcast on 3rd December 2019, to access please click the link below and select the ‘Versus Arthritis webinars’ tab.