Launched on 1st July 2021, the system wide Primary Care Enhanced Occupational Health Pilot has now rebranded to a new all-embracing name, Primary Care OH and HR Service.
The service supports the Primary Care workforce (GP Practices, GP Federations and Community Pharmacists), by delivering the following services:
- Pre-placement assessments
- Management referrals for advice and support
- Needlestick and sharps injuries advice
- Medical and HR Helpline for Managers
- Self referral Employee Assistance Programme with Counselling support
- Wellbeing app
Update May 2022:
To promote the services even wider, we have created a Facebook group with this newly branded name and logo. The Facebook Group, OH and HR Service, is a focused group for GP Practice and Community Pharmacy Staff from across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, where you can discuss and learn about all our occupational health and wellbeing services available to you, and the Manager HR support.
This Facebook group aims at being:
- A direct line to GP Practice and Independent Community Pharmacy Staff
- A support community for Primary Care Staff
- A feedback forum for the OH and HR services
- A place to find insights
- A place for GP Practices and Pharmacies to connect with each other
Check out our new logo and learn more about us by joining our Facebook group.
Don’t forget, the evaluation of the Primary Care OH and HR Service is still open. Thank you to all Practices and Primary Care staff who have completed the survey so far or signed up for an interview with our Evaluation Partners, University of East Anglia. We are interested in views from across Primary Care, but particularly keen to hear from staff who have been referred into the Occupational Health service or used the self-referral options.
The average time taken by respondents to complete the survey is just five minutes and will provide invaluable data to measure the impact and value of the Primary Care OH and HR Service. If you have any questions about the evaluation, please email Prof Kristy Sanderson.
If you would like to find out further information about the Primary Care OH and HR Service, please contact email@example.com or visit our Facebook page.