Gout is the most common chronic inflammatory arthritis and data shows it is undertreated in primary care. It holds an odd status as a condition that many patients feel ‘embarrassed’ to have and that many of us smile as we discuss!
This webinar covers:
- Diagnosis of gout.
- How we should talk about it and how Versus Arthritis can support our patients.
- How and when to start disease modifying treatments.
- Gout as a marker for metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk.
- The impact of lifestyle interventions.
- How we could adopt a different model of care making use of some of our ever growing multi-disciplinary team.
Please note the webinar was first broadcast on 25th February 2020, to access please click the link below and select the ‘Versus Arthritis webinars’ tab.