“The role of primary care has never been more important to improve outcomes for patients suffering with HMB which is an under-estimated issue, affecting more than 1 in 5 women in the UK.” Dr Anne Connolly, GPSI Gynae/Hysteroscopist, Chair of Primary Care Women’s Health Forum and RCGP Clinical Champion for Women’s Health.
In this pre-recorded expert spotlight webinar, women’s health experts Dr Anne Connolly and Dr Paula Briggs explore how GPs can best help women with HMB, taking into consideration the latest expert guidance for COVID-19 and beyond.
The session covers:
- How HMB impacts women
- How to identify HMB and make appropriate referrals through remote communication
- NICE guidelines and patient choice
- Review of patient case studies and discussion on how to manage women presenting different symptoms
- Treatment options including endometrial ablation/NovaSure®
- Resources available for women and HCP