We blow apart those myths around ‘wear and tear’ and discuss the holy grail of engaging patients in self-management.
What we cover:
- Diving into the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis.
- Using this to explain the condition to patients and promote self-care.
- What works… and what doesn’t?
- What is the role of drugs in this post-opiate era?
- How can we effectively promote exercise?
- Lots of great resources to signpost our patients to.
The webinar was first broadcast on 17th October 2019, to access please click the link below and select the ‘Versus Arthritis webinars’ box.