Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and this has not changed in the response to the Coronavirus pandemic. The Community Services Prioritisation Plan, The COVID 2020 Act, COVID 19 Changes to the Care Act 2014 and the variety of COVID 19 Guidance are all indicating that safeguarding children and adults is as critical during COVID as it is statutory at other times.
Given all the increasing risks of abuse we need to be even more vigilance at this time. This can feel daunting to ensure you are keeping people safe and meeting your safeguarding obligations under the added pressures of COVID-19.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus all face-to-face training provided by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Adults and Children Partnership Board has been cancelled.
They do however have free E-Learning modules on the below subjects:
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children (Part 1)
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children (Part 2)
- Recognising Adults at Risk (Part1)
- Safeguarding Adults (Part 2)
- Safeguarding Adults from Online Abuse
- Safeguarding Children from Online Abuse
- Domestic Abuse, Safeguarding and Covid-19
- Safeguarding for Volunteers
Click the link below to access, no log in required.