Click on the square icon at bottom right of viewfinder below to view the brochure full screen.
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Training Hub (CPTH) provides training, education and workforce support across Cambridgeshire.
To attract, develop and support our Primary Care workforce of today and tomorrow, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to meet the health needs of our population.
To be the one stop shop for information, support, development and education for the primary care workforce in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough.
- Facilitate education and training
- Support workforce planning
- Develop multi-professional learning environments
- Coordinate training placements
- Embed ‘new roles’
- Promote General Practice as a career destination
Our Core Values
- Embedded in General Practice
- Listening & Responsive
- Compassionate & Kind
- Flexible & Adaptable
What are Training Hubs and How Do They Work?
Watch the reel below, and you can also find out more about Training Hubs on the HEE website here