Existing Educators & Learning Organisations
approved for 4 years
Learner feedback is a key part of the ongoing quality monitoring process so please remember to collect this throughout the placements and send over to us via firstname.lastname@example.org as this will support your reaccreditation.
Please contact us via email@example.com to keep us up to date with any changes in your contact details, which will be shared with HEE so you continue to receive their communications.
As a Learning Organisation
We will contact you ahead of your 3rd year to start your re-accreditation, you will need to provide the below information to support the process:
- The name of the current placement manager
- The named educational lead for each of the professional groups (this could be the same person for all)
You will also need to ensure you have GDPR and Bullying and Harassment Policies in place and where nursing learners are present within the organization a nursing audit will need to be completed.
As an Educator
You will receive emails from HEE and VTS admins regarding educator days, workshops and symposiums to support your CPD and ongoing accreditation. We will contact you ahead of your 3rd year to start your re-accreditation, within the 4 year period and to support your self-declaration you will need to have completed the below requirements:
- Equality and diversity training (within 3 years)
- Cultural competence and bystander training (within 3 years – currently under development)-
- Attendance at newly qualified educator workshops (currently being developed)
- Attended at least 50% of trainers’ workshops/OOH clinical supervisor meetings
- Attended at least one GP educator day