Find flexible work across Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
Cambrigeshire & Peterborough is building a flexible staff pool in partnership with Lantum that will enable you to book locum work across our local area.
If you’re a GP, Practice Nurse, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner, you can use Lantum to decide how, when and where you work across C&P- and enjoy the following benefits:
- Book work digitally through Lantum’s iOS and Android app
- Manage your diary on the go, and always stay up to date
- Get paid the next business day for the locum work you do
- Create new relationships with Cambridgeshire & Peterborough practices local to you
Signing up to Lantum and getting started is easy!
- Sign up to Lantum via this link – click “Join the bank here” on the landing page and then follow the sign up instructions. If you already have an account with Lantum, please click the button and then sign in as instructed.
- Upload your three core documents to your Lantum profile for approval – these are your CV, Passport and Enhanced DBS (dated within three years)
- Once your profile has been approved, you can browse and book work that works for you!
Don’t forget to upload your three core documents (CV, Passport, Enhanced DBS – dated within three years) to have your profile verified by Lantum’s Clinical Governance Team so that you can view and apply for shifts.
Need help? If you have any questions, or need help joining the flexible staff pool, please contact xxxxxx or Camilla Chichester, Head of Client Success at Lantum: firstname.lastname@example.org.