Sign up to Lantum and get started…
- Sign up to Lantum via this link – click “Join the bank here” on the landing page and then follow the sign up instructions. If you already have an account with Lantum, please click the button and then sign in as instructed.
- Upload your three core documents to your Lantum profile for approval – these are your CV, Passport and Enhanced DBS (dated within three years)
- Once your profile has been approved, you can browse and book work that works for you!
Don’t forget to upload your three core documents (CV, Passport, Enhanced DBS – dated within three years) to have your profile verified by Lantum’s Clinical Governance Team so that you can view and apply for shifts.
Book a 1-1 meeting with a member of our team, at a date and time that suits you. It’s an opportunity to learn more about Cambridgeshire and Peterborough’s partnership with Lantum, see a demonstration of the platform and ask any questions you may have.
In this session, you’ll hear about the benefits of working through the flexible staffing pool, such as:
- Book work digitally, that fits your schedule
- Manage your diary on the go, and always stay up to date
- Get paid the next business day for the locum work you do
- Create new, long-term relationships with Cambridgeshire and Peterborough practices local to you
You can book a session by clicking on the button below.
Once you have booked, we will send you a confirmation email with all the necessary information.