C&P Training Hub is delighted to be working with Dr Dee McCormack to launch a training scheme to support local primary care clinicians wanting to undertake the DFSRH and Letters of Competence for intrauterine techniques and sub dermal implants in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
We have 10 funded places available through the Training Hub on the DFSRH training scheme for clinicians wanting to complete their DFSRH /LOC within the next 12 months.
What will we provide?
- Each successful applicant will be matched with a local faculty registered trainer
- Priority access to local half day Assessment
What do we ask of you?
- A local clinician, working at least 3 sessions a week in primary care in C&P and meet the FSRH criteria for being eligible to undertake the DFSRH/ LOC
- That you are registered to take, or have passed the Faculty’s Online Theory Assessment since 1st January 2021.
- A commitment to complete the agreed training within 12 months of planned start date.
This offer is open to doctors, nurses and PAMs who are eligible.
You can find out more about what commitments the FSRH will uphold and what the FSRH will ask of candidates who are training under the DFSRH programme in the DFSRH 2020 Learner Charter