What will be covered?
- Avoiding digital exclusion: As we provide more digital solutions, are we creating more opportunity or disadvantage?
- Where are the assumptions of many products and services and how have these resulted in lacking service? What do we need to see change?
- How poor access and a non-inclusive Digital infrastructure can act as a major health determinant for patients in addition to physical, socio-economic, and personal behaviours
- Digital literacy: Acknowledging the gaps and last mile delivery: Who is not online? and how do we get information to people?
- How do Language and communication barriers contribute towards health inequality?
- Reaching and managing those with multifaceted challenges sitting within lower socio-economic groups
- How will digitalization meet the requirements and enhance care of patients with specific needs such as learning disabilities (considering for example: delivery of therapy, workshops, webinars, support training for carers and wider workforce training?)
Meet our expert speakers
- Ijeoma Azodo, Associate Director, Clinical and Health Service Design, National Digital Services (NDS) Scotland
- Kevin Holton, Head, Experience of Care and Equalities and Health Inequalities, NHS England
- Shera Chok, Co-Founder, Shuri Network; GP, Tower Hamlets
- Andrew Griffiths, Former CIO Wales; CEO, FEDIP
- Emma Stone, Director of Design, Research and Communications Good Things Foundation