- The NCA’s approach to the management of the threat from Child Sexual Abuse
- The governance and how the strategy is delivered
- How we work with other agencies
- The scale, complexity and severity of the threat
- How has COVID impacted the threat
- Examples of how we work with others to magnify our results.
Sean is the head of the National Crime Agency Serious Crimes analysis section. Sean is the Lead for the Partnership and Education team and the Virtual global taskforce – Protect and Prepare Group.