For senior and mid-level leaders preparing for interviews as part of career development
Interviews can be stressful, and with many conducted online these days the stresses can be heightened. So how can you present your best self in these situations whether online or in person? This masterclass will focus on online interviews, with transferable tips that also apply when you are face to face.
We will cover tips on preparation, appearing confident (and maybe feeling it!), the importance of the three Vs: verbal, vocal and visual, and how to be concise, positive and authentic, especially with your STAR stories. We will also discuss what research says about the benefits of presenting your best-self.
This workshop will be held in small groups of up to 15 participants to generate interactive discussions. Come along ready to pose your questions to our facilitator, Kate Atkin.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify your next steps when preparing for an interview
- Understand the importance of the three Vs in creating a positive impression
- Generate effective STAR stories to show yourself at your best.
This workshop is delivered by Kate Atkins via Zoom.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team