Some may call it ‘resilience’ but we prefer ‘BOUNCEBACKABILITY’. Not only is it a real word, it’s also a modern day superpower.
Change has always happened, but recently it’s got a whole lot faster and when life is rattling along at this speed, we need to be more psychologically resilient and adaptive than ever.
BOUNCEBACKABILITY is a learned behaviour. We can all cultivate personal skills and resources which help us not just cope better with stress and adversity, but embrace change and use challenges as opportunities to grow.
Resilient people possess what we call ‘ordinary magic’, an ability to bounce back when things get heavy. This workshop drills down into their resilience:
What skills do they possess?
What do they actively do to help themselves cope and deal with change and challenge?
What support systems do they have?
By understanding their recipe for success, we can do the same and build our own reserves of resilience.
This webinar will be facilitated by Jonathan Peach
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.