This live webinar will help you build a structured approach to career change and will look at how it can also help those who are in or considering portfolio careers.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand the key stages of career change planning to know where you are and what to do next
- know how to evaluate the likelihood of your satisfaction in a change scenario
- be able to identify and evidence the key skills that you have to offer
- what a portfolio career is and how to use the career change planning structure to support it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Those who are considering a change in career or a portfolio career.