This webinar aims to debunk myths surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine for cancer patients, and will explore the key learnings for primary care professionals.
It will cover a number of questions, including:
- Can patients on cancer treatment have the vaccine? Are there any exceptions?
- Does it matter when they have the vaccine in their treatment cycle? Do they need to be vaccinated prior to starting treatment?
- When will cancer patients get the vaccine? Which group are they in?
- Is either vaccine preferable?
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions to speakers throughout this webinar.
- Professor Robert Duncombe, Director of Pharmacy at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Neil Bayman, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead