This web workshop is for NHS staff who are Practice or Admin Managers in Primary care who want to improve their operational delivery.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Understand some of the core principles of effective time management
- Effectively analyse and prioritise tasks and work loads
- More accurately predict whether a task is possible within time limits
- Utilise tools and techniques to handle disruptions and people who use up time
- Communicate with colleagues and patients about workload and time scales
- Be more effective at getting work and task done within agreed timescales
Guidance notes and will be provided to support this workshop and certificates of attendance are awarded after the workshop.