Developing a coaching culture
A 2-hour interactive workshop for senior leaders to explore the latest thinking around developing a compassionate and inclusive coaching culture, the benefits and barriers to developing this, with time for discussion and shared experiences, learning and questions.
· To understand what a coaching culture is
· To explore the benefits of a coaching culture for the individual, team and organisation
· To understand and tackle the barriers that might prevent the development of a coaching culture
· To explore the immediate practical steps required to develop a coaching cultur
The workshop will be run using Time to Think methodology in order to make best use of the time and to generate participants’ freshest insights and learning.
Feedback from the group discussions may be recorded (with group consent) and be available for participants use only.
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions approximately 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced facilitators.
Via Ms Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.