The End of Life Care webinar is prioritised, and FREE, for Primary Care, PCN, CCG and GP Pharmacy Technicians and Trainees. If you are from another healthcare profession, please contact MORPh Training before registering. Many thanks.
This webinar will start at 19:00pm with the Welcome and Introductions. The first talk of the webinar will begin shortly after. Our expert speakers will be discussing the following topics:
- What is palliative care?
- Anticipatory medicines – supply and storage issues
- Documentation and legal issues for Controlled Drugs
- Advanced Care Plans and patient focused care
- Addressing end of life care in different settings
- Respect form and transfer of care
Our webinars are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. However, the agenda for each webinar is independently managed, and developed, by our clinical management team.
Please note that we often have a reserve list for our webinars. If you are on the waiting list for a webinar, we will inform you by email if a place has become available for you.
Paid tickets can be refunded up to 7 days before the event start date.