Essentials Webinar Series is a programme of 1.5-hour webinars – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These webinars are recorded live and are available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Dr Elkin, Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist and Louisa Rowlands, Perinatal Mental Health Pharmacist will give an overview of perinatal mental health problems and discuss local pathways. Focusing on issues relevant to primary care including identification of ‘red flags’ and prescribing psychotropic medication in the perinatal period.
1. Have an overview of mental health problems in women during pregnancy and after childbirth
2. Have a better understanding of the local pathways
3. Identify ‘red flags’ and issues that present in primary care
4. What and how to prescribe psychotropic medication during this period.
Dr Lee Aye, GP Trainer and Training Programme Director, Buckinghamshire VTS and Education Lead, RCGP Thames Valley Faculty
- Dr Amanda Elkin, Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist
- Louisa Rowlands, Perinatal Mental Health Pharmacist
- AiT rate – £15
- RCGP Member rate – £20
- Non-Member rate – £30