A 1hr webinar aimed to help think about your relationship with money, challenge your mindset & build financial skills to increase resilience
About this event
This session is open to all those working in health, social care, the voluntary sector or not-for-profit sector in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Our attitude to money can lead us to behave in certain ways when it comes to money. This can be positive, but can also lead us into self-fulfilling negative situations.
The Webinar Covers The Following Topics:
- Understand Your Relationship and Attitudes Towards Money
- Recognise Your Money Personality, Spending Triggers, Habits and Discuss How These Impact On Your Financial Wellbeing
- Introduce Strategies To Improve Your Relationship With Money
- The Importance Of Financial Resilience
- Introduce Organisations Offering Free, Credible Support and Information
All attendees will receive a free digital copy of our Money Manual as a handy guide to making the most of your money, together with a signposting handout.
The Staff Support Hub is collaborating with The Money Charity to bring these webinars to our health and social care workforce.
“For over 25 years, The Money Charity has been helping people from all walks of life to take control of their finances, become financially capable and achieve Financial Wellbeing. As a charity, we are independent and impartial, meaning we never endorse or promote any financial products.”
For more information about the Staff Support Hub and the support we offer, take a look at our website: www.staffsupporthub.org.