In this webinar, our speakers will explore the challenges surrounding the early diagnosis of cancer in general practice and relevant decision-making tools.
• Dr Ben Noble, East Midlands Cancer Alliance and Cancer Research UK GP Cancer Lead
• Dr Anthony Cunliffe, Macmillan Joint National Lead GP Advisor
• Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead
We will discuss:
- The challenges of diagnosing cancer in primary care
- The Cancer Maps
- Useful resources
- Potential pitfalls
- The role of RDC’s and non-site specific symptoms
This webinar is suitable for primary care professionals across NHS England.