Our GP Masterclass – Effective Prescribing is an educational day for GPs and other primary care prescribers, looking at various aspects of effective prescribing. This December, the Masterclass is being held online for a chance to think more about your prescribing decisions and to hear from the experts. There will be opportunities for discussion and professional interaction.
Why choose DSRU for your prescribing training?
- Suitable for all prescribers in primary care
- Small delegate numbers mean you have the opportunity to ask questions and network with expert speakers
- Use this course as part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Taught by GP and specialist colleagues, making the presentations relevant to every day practice
- No sponsorship from the pharmaceutical industry
- £150 (incl VAT) for a full day training or £102 (incl VAT) for GP registrars.
*Please note that the course dates and programme may be subject to change.