Welcome to this exciting programme that is being delivered across primary care in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. The programme is designed to aid those staff who are aspiring to take up leadership/management and supervisory roles in the future or are new to more senior roles across the practice.
Introduction to Leadership – Part 1 – 10:00-12:00
This workshop will provide an introduction to leadership and management.
- Delegates will understand how leadership has changed over the years and how leadership styles are moving towards a more inclusive and engaging approach
- Delegates will explore the difference between leadership and management.
- Delegates will be provided with tips and techniques on how to manage a team they were once part of.
Introduction to Leadership – Part 2 – 14:00-16:00
This workshop will follow on from some of the concepts that the delegates have learned in part 1 and move towards looking at situational leadership.
- Delegates will learn how to apply situational leadership to everyday activities and challenges in primary care.
- Delegates will consider different scenarios and explore ways to adapt their style accordingly.
- Delegates will reflect on the concepts and theories provided and discuss how they can build an action plan to adopt their preferred approach.
The programme will be facilitated through MS Teams and will be developed and delivered by Ararna Limited. The two trainers Harry Banga and Sukie Banga have over 20 years of experience of working with primary care. Please visit their website www.ararna.co.uk for further information.