To help us all better understand what support may be required across our 87 practices, we plan to hold a FACE TO FACE OPEN MEETING, on THURSDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER at HUNTINGDON MARRIOTT from 7-9pm.
There will be food!
We plan to cover the following:
- Our workforce data explained and where we are now
- Why to push back, what to push back, and how to push back
- Bringing our patients with us
- How to better manage our workload
- External optics and patient messaging
- Patient safety, staff sustainability and workload
- FAQs around list closure and business continuity for black PCAS ratings
- Models of duty/on-call provision
- How to survive this winter
- The opportunities presented by the fresh start of the ICS
- The importance of our shared collective experience and voice
Salaried GPs and regular locums are especially encouraged to attend. Bring along your partners that don’t normally come to this sort of thing.
Enthuse and inspire your Registrar so they can see local clinical leadership and help define and own their futures.