This live webinar is about motivation and how to create a better environment for yourself, your colleagues and if applicable, those that report to you.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand what it is to be motivated and engaged; and the difference between the two. Be able to recognise feeling motivated and/or engaged
- appreciate how people are motivated differently and the impact of this on your interactions
gain insight into common theories and research of motivation that you can apply practically to your work.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for BMA members.