A series of webinars is being delivered by Purple as part of Neurodiversity Celebration Week. These interactive webinars will be hosted by neurodiverse facilitators giving context and real-world experience that can be built upon. The webinars will provide insights across a range of topics and can be accessed as stand-alone sessions or as a series to build on the learning.
Webinar 2: The power of Neurodivergent thinking
- Understand the value of creative thinking
- Consider the negative outcomes of not accessing the talents of neurodiverse people
- Review what organisations stand to lose and gain from becoming accessible for divergent thinkers
- Explore the moral, social and economic impact of inaction and lack of consideration
Further webinars in the series:
Webinar 1: What is Neurodiversity?
Tuesday 7th March 9.30 – 11.00 Book here
Webinar 3: Action planning for Neurodiversity
Thursday 23rd March 9.30 – 11.00 Book here
Please see our Attendance & Cancellation policy and Privacy Notice
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team