- Do you want to advance your career?
- Does research seem a good way to do this?
- Would you like to take the first steps in being a clinical academic in nursing or
- Would knowing how to apply for and obtain NIHR research fellowship funding
If the answers to the above questions is YES then come along to our 3-day online
In a mixture of information giving, small group work and discussions, we will take you
- NIHR Values including Patient and Public Involvement, and Research Impact
- Researching complex interventions – choosing a question with the best chance of
- How to write the killer proposal and boost your chances of success
- Tuesday 4th May 2021 9-1
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 9-1
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 9-1
Course facilitators will include:
- David A Richards, PhD, RN, Professor of Mental health Services Research & NIHR Senior Investigator Emeritus.
- Heather Iles-Smith, Professor of Nursing, University of Salford and Northern Care
- Theresa Wiseman, Clinical Chair of Applied Health Research in Cancer Care, The
Royal Marsden NHS Trust
- Kylie Watson, BSc, BM, MSc, PhD, Consultant Midwife Manchester University NHS
Foundation Trust and Honorary Lecturer University of Manchester
If you are interested and would like more details and to register for this event, please click book now and fill in the form by 28/04/2021:
Please note that places are limited. If we are oversubscribed, we will allocate places on a random basis to ensure maximum inclusivity across regions and institutions.