One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.
Join us on Thursday 23 March 2023 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of clinical ENT topics.
ENT is a key specialty for any GP. You rarely have a day in general practice without some form of an ENT encounter, hence a robust knowledge of the subject is important.
This programme has been specifically devised keeping the busy GP in mind. We aim to address the most common and essential learning needs that primary care practitioners have. The topics are handpicked to cover the core and important areas where knowledge of the subject is vital. We aim to fill the day with key points that you can directly translate into your daily practice. This conference will be interactive and informal.
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Essential ear conditions
- Disorders of the nose and sinuses
- Conditions of the throat
- Dizziness – approach, diagnosis and management
- Red flags in ENT and head and neck
- Latest NICE and other guidelines
- To be able to provide up to date and evidenced-based education in ENT for Primary Care.
- To be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day-to-day General Practice.
- To be able to provide Interactive learning and thought-provoking information.
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and update your current knowledge.
Dr Rakesh Chopra, Teacher of ENT in Primary Care, GPwER at St Helen’s and Knowsley NHS Trust, MS DNB FRCS MRCGP
- Mr Anand Muddaiah, Consultant ENT Surgeon at Countess of Chester Hospital NHS foundation trust
- Mr Mahesh Narayan, ENT Associate at Eastbourne
Super early bird until 30 January 2023:
AiT rate: £135
Members: rate £169
Non-members rate: £199
Early bird prices until 27 February 2023:
AiT rate: £169
Members: rate £199
Non-members rate: £245
Standard prices from 28 February 2023: