One Day Essentials is a series of one day conferences – all available broadcast live online – with some also available in-person – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely on our e-learning platform for six months from the conference date .*
*Please note we endeavour to upload content as quickly as possible after the conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks.
Join us on Friday 21 April 2023 for another one-day interactive online conference in neurology led by experts in the field. You’ll learn practical tips to help you improve your practice and your patients’ care.
With the rise of remote consultations, the conference will focus on the challenging neurological presentations in general practice with tips on how to recognise and to manage them remotely, including when and where to refer.
- To be able to identify, diagnose and manage the common neurological conditions
- To identify the relevant “red flags” to reach a proper management plan including referral in a timely fashion
- To improve understanding and confidence in recognising and managing “functional neurological disorders”
- To update us on related NICE guidelines
- To help developing clinical pathways to facilitate transformation of services in your locality
Dr Nassif Mansour, FRCP MRCP(UK) DGM DRCOG DFFP
Super Early bird prices until 23 February:
AiT rate: £135
Members: rate £169
Non-members rate: £199
Early bird prices until 23 March:
AiT rate: £169
Members: rate £199
Non-members rate: £245
Standard Pricing from 24 March:
AiT rate: £195
Members rate £245
Non-members rate: £288