The quickest and easiest way to submit Locum pension forms is to use PCSE Online:
• The online system calculates contributions automatically based on the income and tier rate entered
• Locums have a clear record of all forms they have submitted
• Practices have a clear record of all forms they have approved
How does this process work in PCSE Online?
1. Once you have submitted your A form on the PCSE Online the practice will receive an instant notification.
2. The practice logs into PCSE Online and confirms the A form.
3. You then submit your B form on PCSE Online and make a payment to NHS England.
Important note: Your practice needs to ensure multiple staff have the ‘Locum Approver’ permission on PCSE Online to ensure Locum A forms can be completed at all times without delay.