Day One: 03/11/2021
Introduction to Wellbeing and how to look after yourself with Care Network Cambridgeshire – 09:15-12:15
- What is wellbeing and resilience and how do we apply these practices to our work and our patients.
- Understanding different techniques that can help attendees in their work and how to use them.
Introduction to the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise with Hunts Forum – 13:30-14:30
- What is the VCSE? Expand your knowledge on the infrastructure and gain understanding of the support available to you.
- Where does the VCSE fit in your roles and how can we work together to support those with long term conditions.
- Develop a better understanding of community groups, how they are funded, grants and how to establish if a group is suitable for your patient.