This one-day workshop will help GPs and practice teams prepare for CQC inspection.
This is ideal for GPs, practice managers, practice leads and staff who are responsible for CQC preparation.
This highly interactive day consists of recent changes to the inspection process, including the introduction of a regulatory review, insight into how the CQC monitors, inspects and regulates NHS GP practices and provides practical tools and templates to help you prepare.
- Understand how CQC inspections are conducted.
- Discover practical tools to help you prepare everything you need for your inspection including checklists and documentation templates.
- Learn what policies and systems you can implement to ensure you get the best possible rating.
- Reflect and learn from the experiences of your peers.
- Find out how to prepare your staff for CQC inspections.
- Understand the continued impact and scope GDPR will have on your practice and its effect on CQC inspections.
For further, personalised support, our team of advisors can also work with you at your practice to develop an action plan to support you and your team.