The Quality Improvement Foundation Workshop is a one-day workshop open to anyone interested in quality improvement.
From beginner to someone seeking a refresher, you must be working within an a health or care organisation which operates within the Cambridge or Peterborough footprint.
The workshops will explain the science behind QI theory and help you to develop your practical skills.
Topics covered on the day include:
- The current health care context
- Improvement methodologies
- The model for improvement
- How to run PDSA testing cycles
- Tools, technologies and driver diagrams
- Measurement for improvement