Register now to join us for a highly engaging and interactive online course, from the comfort of your home (or practice)! We’ll cover the latest changes in evidence and guidelines relevant to you and your patients. Our presenter will host the course live from our TV Studio, run interactive polls and Q&A sessions throughout the day and offer practical tools to help you change your practice straightaway.
What we will cover
- Diabetes: NEW NICE Diabetes guidance and gliflozins
- Renal: NEW NICE CKD guidance: how do we diagnose, monitor and manage it?
- Mental health: NEW NICE Depression guidance: shared decisions around management, newer psychological treatment options and relapse prevention.
- Respiratory: Asthma: what does sustainable care look like?
- Hepatology: Interpreting abnormal LFTs, NAFLD and more
- Cancer: Screening, FIT testing and spotting it in younger people
- Clinician health: Burnout
- MSK: Gout
- Women’s health: Testosterone: what is its role in menopause care?
- ENT: Otitis medi
Plus, lots more bread and butter primary care topics from acne to C Diff, tendinopathy and changes in diagnosis of prostate cancer.
What you can expect on the day
- Learning to suit all styles – Varied, dynamic teaching and great cognitive anchors to hang the learning on
- Interaction – Interact with the presenter and ask questions
- Flexibility – the option to tune into the live-hosted event and to re-watch on demand, at any time, for
12 months after
What will I get
- 5 hours of Interactive & practice-changing online teaching
- 12 months access to watch the course on demand with additional content
- 12 months access to Red Whale Knowledge Corporate – our library of 900+ written resources
- CPD credits and downloadable attendance certificate
- A copy of the GP Update printed handbook
Red Whale Knowledge Corporate
Formally GPCPD.com, Red Whale Knowledge Corporate is our fully searchable, web-based resource for all primary care.
- 900+ online articles, learning activities and GEMS – our ready-made practice protocols
- A continually updated resource to use in consultations – easing your cognitive load and giving
you confidence in your practice
- CPD tracking to support you in your appraisal and capture your reflections.