About this Event
Resilience is about knowing how to cope in spite of setbacks, barriers or limited resources.
How resilient you are can impact your health, well-being and your ability to achieve what you want out of life.
The aim of the Resilience Workshop is for you to learn what impacts your own resilience and how to manage your resilient levels to best effect going forward.
After the Resilience workshop, you will:
- Understand what resilience is and what this means to you personally
- Learn how increased resilience could benefit you
- Recognise what a resilient version of you looks and feels like
- Understand triggers that impact your resilience levels and how you could use these to your best advantage
- Explore options to help you to build and top up your resilience
- Take away some practical actions to help you going forward