All change! The compelling case for change: changing the way we change
Respiratory Clinical Leadership Workshop will give delegates the confidence and skills to make a compelling case for change and win support for a new initiative or idea that will improve patient care.
About the course
The workshop will teach:
- The fundamentals Quality, Service Improvement and Redesign (QSIR) using the seven Quality Improvement tools
- How to communicate the case for change
- What Quality Improvement means
There will also be:
- Group sessions to practise these new skills
- Opportunities to develop critical analysis and presenting skills
- NHS policy update
- PCRS update
- Networking opportunities
The multi-disciplinary faculty for the programme are all practising clinicians who understand the realities and challenges of the job and are keen to help with your specific learning needs. Sessions on hot clinical topics and a policy update will also ensure you are up to date with developments in the clinical world and on the NHS environment.